Total Pageviews

20 June 2011

LSSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guess what time our plane from Jacksonville to Atlanta was SUPPOSED to leave? 4:10. Then it got delayed until 5:10. Then something was wrong with the engine, so we sat in the gate for an hour. It left at about 7:30. !!! This was all at night, if you haven't noticed. We landed in the Atlanta airport at about 8:15. Luckily, our connection flight to Milwaukee was just as late as we were, so we had time to get dinner and go to our gate. The plane left at like 9:30. We got off the plane at 11:20. Then we drove home and got here about 1:45(still morning). BUT there was a HUGE thunderstorm and it kept me up, so I got ZERO sleep last night. But, I'm here!

LSSI was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. The first day all we did was eat dinner. And sleep. Okay. I JUST decided that I don't want to say what we did each day. But we went on a reptile hunt, and saw like 4 alligators. One of them was standing on the side of the road while we rode in the back of a truck from the beach. When it walked back to it's pond, it TRIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I saw 5 armadillos. In the lodge, where we ate breakfast, lunch and dinner, there was a room for sitting, which we called the armadillo room. It had a stuffed armadillo. I read about 10 BSC books there.

No comments:

Post a Comment