Total Pageviews

11 March 2012

The many friend fights👎

Well, the friends' names have been changed, but first, there's Ava. Ava was incredibly stubborn, and she was not all that nice. She tried to do everything for me, and I didn't like that. She and I haven't been friends for a while now.

Next, there's Faith. I don't remember a time we weren't besties, except for about two weeks ago to right now. She deliberately asked me if I was mad at her, and I told what I was a little upset about, and then she BLEW UP!!!!! I didn't understand. Then, she started to say stuff to me, that she KNEW would get me in just the right places. It got on my nerves just a little bit. Ok, more than a little.

And who could forget Nicole. She clawed a person in the face, and me and Samiii said to her, we don't really want to be friends, because we don't know if you'll claw us in the face. She was pretty upset. But no we're friends again.

Yup. That's my friend fights. Yikesurooni.

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment