Total Pageviews

18 April 2011

First school day of writing and Dad coming home!

Dad is coming home! He left yesterday, and wasn't supposed to come home until Friday, really late, but there was a scheduling mix-up, so instead he's coming home tonight! Yay! Given, not till midnight, but still!

Also, today I passed a MAJOR milestone blogging. It is my first school day that I wrote!

Today was an O.K. day at school. 
The first recess, I had to stay in because in the 4th grade music show (which my dad gets to see because he is coming home early),  I sing a "solo" (with 4 other girls, but the rest of the grade isn't singing), to the song Sing A Song. We sing in the very beginning, right before the thieves take the music (the whole thing traces back to this), and so for only part of the rehearsal we did something. The rest of it Sami (my best friend) and I helped do a poster with her mom (who came up to us at lunch and asked us if we wanted to help when we weren't singing. So of coarse we said yes. 
 At 1:00 recess, I had volunteered to decorate cupcakes a week ago, and this was the time we decorated them. I got to decorate mine, but some people didn't decorate the ones they brought in!
So when I walked home after safety patrol with Mattie, I was DESPERATE for fresh air. 

Short blog today.

Cheerio
Annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment