Total Pageviews

17 April 2011

Green Day and Tangled Summary



Wow. Green Day was fun. I got my face painted (pictures above), and made a doll. She has a bigger wardrobe than me! I made her a blue polka dot dress, (its super dorky, it only fits because I want it to) There's a strapless dress, it is short in the front, and long in the back. Inspired by Lea Michele's dress................. I think she wore it to the Grammys, but the train went to the side instead of the back. When I was making my doll, there was a random piece of lace in front of me........................................... so I used it as a sash. I made a SUPER dumb vest, on account of I totally stink at cutting the fabric.
Plus, last night we watched the movie Tangled. If you look at my profile, you will find that it is one of my favorite movies......................................................... plus Second Chances. I will now give a detailed summary of it(Tangled):

A drop of sunlight falls from the sky, turns into a flower, a nasty old lady finds it, and turns herself young again. Meanwhile, the
queen is about to give birth, and she's sick. Everybody went out to look (and hope) for a miracle. In this case, the magic flower. The nasty old (not so old anymore) lady tries to cover up the flower with a grass shelter, but when she leaves, she accidentally knocks it over, revealing it, exactly what she DIDN'T want to happen. Anyway, they find the flower and take it to the queen. The magic is great enough to make the queen all better. She gives birth to a healthy baby, Rapunzel. So she has magic hair that glows when she sings a special song. In honor of her birth, the king and queen release a lantern. Old lady (Mother Gothel) comes and kidnaps Rapunzel. She takes her deep, deep, DEEP into the forest, in a tower. The kingdom searches for days and days and days for Rapunzel (she's a princess!). They do not find her. Mother Gothel raises Rapunzel as her own, and uses her hair to keep herself young forever. Every year on the princess' birthday, the entire kingdom releases lanterns like the one up in the sky already. Rapunzel watches every year. Eventually, she gets to the day before her 18th birthday. By then her hair is 70 ft. long. Mother Gothel goes out every day, and then when she comes back home, Rapunzel puts her hair down, and lets Mother Gothel up. She asks to  go out to see the lanterns being released, "Mother" says no. Then she asks for new paints. Mother says yes. A criminal (Flynn Rider) somehow finds the tower (being chased by Maximus the horse) and Rapunzel hits him with a frying pan. She puts him in the closet. He has a satchel with her crown in it (She doesn't actually that its hers). They make a deal that if he takes her to the lanterns, she will give him the satchel back. So they goes on this amazing journey to the castle, Mother finds her and takes her back to the tower. Then she realizes she is the lost princess. Gothel lies and says she is not. Flynn (Earlier he told her that his real name is Eugene Fitzherbert) comes back and gets trapped by Gothel. Gothel would've taken her where no one could ever find her. Gothel cuts Eugene with a piece of glass that came from a mirror that broke. Rapunzel fights and fights (This I'm taking pretty much exactly from the movie) Gothel: "Stop fighting!" Rapunzel: "No! I will never stop fighting...... For every minute of the rest of my life...................................... But if you let me save him.................. I will go with you....................... I will never run................................ I'll never try to escape......................... Everything will be just as you want it. I promise." So Gothel said yes. Gothel chains him to the wall. Rapunzel rushes to him and he cuts her hair. It turns brown and Mother Gothel turns old again. Rapunzel's chameleon, Pasqual, drags the cut hair by the window so that Gothel falls out of it. She seems to disintegrate into just her cape. When Rapunzel cries, her tear falls on Eugene's cheek. The tear has enough magic to heal him! Rapunzel and Eugene go back to the castle, the king and queen meet Rapunzel for pretty much the first time. The party lasted a week! Finally, Flynn and Rapunzel get married!!!
Signing off
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment